BACKED BY THE CTC LINE’S INDUSTRY-LEADING UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME WARRANTY
CTC offers a variety of the world’s strongest and most reliable cable options for all portable monitoring and permanent measurement applications and environmental criteria, including standard and hazardous zone Class 1, Division 2 approved cabling options.
Jacket Types include:
• Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP)
• Lightweight Polyurethane
• Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
• Low Smoke Zero Halogen
Armor Options include:
• Stainless Steel Braided
• Stainless Steel Armor
• Hydraulic Hose Armor
Conductor Options include:
• 2 Conductor
• 3 Conductor
• 4 Conductor
• 6 Conductor
• 8 Pair Multi Conductor
• 12 Pair Multi Conductor
• 16 Pair Multi Conductor
• 12 Triad Multi Conductor
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CABLE:
Use our proprietary cable builder application below to quickly and easily configure your cable assembly.
CTC offers a variety of standard and specialty connectors for every possible application.
• Compatible with all accelerometer sizes and types
• Support temperatures ranging from -58°F to 325°F (-58°C to 163°C)
• IP (Ingress Protection) ranging from IP66 to IP68
• Widest variety of options for chemical compatibilities
• Specialty, M12, and data collector connector options available
DATA COLLECTOR CORD SETS:
CTC offers a variety of OEM replacement data collector cables and portable cable options for all major vibration analyzer manufacturers. Data collector cables are available in both coiled and straight cable options. Replacement cable assembly and adapters are available for every major data collector including: ACOEM, ADASH Ltd, Bently Nevada/Baker Hughes/Commtest, Betavib, Emerson/CSI, Pruftechnik, Rockwell/Entek, Schenck, SDT, SEMAPI, SKF, SPM, and Symphony Industrial AI.